Sealed. Tiltable. Powerful. Versatile.
Features at a glance
- New Zealand's highest thermal safety compliance IC-F/IC-4
- Available in premium 90+ CRI, Sleep LED™ and Studio LED™ Versions
- 4 Beam angle options available 20° , 40°, 60° and wide beam
- Fully IP65 rating and sealed design - even when tilted
- Designed & built in Canterbury, New Zealand
- 10 Year lamp & driver warranty4
- Ultra-long lifespan lighting engine exceeding 60,000 hours3
Iris Tilt provides great capability with its sealed ball and socket design that while tilted, ensures no air loss into the ceiling cavity. Iris Tilt is also extremely adaptable to a wide array of applications - boasting over 60 different build variations.
Through optical and technological refinements, Iris Tilt has an extremely low glare rating which does not exceed UGR 14.41 on any of its variations. Any light fitting under UGR 19 is classed as low glare. You'll experience smooth crisp light without causing added stress on your eyes.
Iris Tilt was engineered through a synergy of styling from our flagship 'Eve Series' luminaires and by mother nature itself. The human eye provides key bio-mechanical inspiration to the design - ensuring that the light source could emit on any rotational axis, all while maintaining a sealed building envelope while tilted. Iris tilt features our thinnest razor edge trim design yet, with a trim edge measuring a tiny 0.8mm for beautiful and minimalist aesthetics.
While being a discrete luminaire of only 103mm, IRIS Tilt packs a punch - capable of producing up to 8202 lumens at just 9W. In Iris Tilt carries colour rendering options from 90+ CRI to a highly respectable 97+ CRI for more true to life colours and a beautiful ambiance. Iris Tilt utilizes the highest quality LED technology which allows for a lifespan over 60,000 hours at L703 and comes packaged with a full 10 year warranty4.
Iris 2 has 2 different lens options and four optical beam angle options. These are 20° , 40°, 60° and wide beam angles and either an optical grade transparent lens or a frosted PMMA lens.
Iris Tilt has two trim colour options to choose from. Black and matte white. Our black is matte black and is anti-reflective to reduce glare. Our White trim is powder coated using a special formulation, co-developed by Visionary that is extremely durable and designed for most popular ceiling paints used in New Zealand.
Compatible with over 90% of New Zealand wall dimmer systems and most smart home electronics5.
Suitable as an update for many tilt halogen downlights with cutouts between 83-97mm and trims up to 103mm.
Full 10 Year warranty4 on both the lamp and the included LED driver for peace of mind. *7-year commercial.
The attached Phoenix 2 LED driver is fully insulation coverable with approved insulation types.
Includes Visionary's proprietary CCT binning technology 'Tru-light' to ensure consistent colour.
Fully IC-F rated for use under all NZ approved insulation types including Pink Batts and Earthwool.
Available with superior colour rendering with options measured to be 97+ CRI6 for premium quality light colour rendering.
Designed with a fully sealed front lens to ensure no air movement from room-space to ceiling cavity.
Suitable for use in bathrooms + kitchens and indoor humid environments as well as under soffits.
SCB & HCB = Zero meaning that the product can abut combustible building elements safely.
A custom formulated trim finish to be highly durable. The trim colours are designed to match common design elements.
Premium quality components and thermal design help ensure a long product lifespan3.
Visionary Technologies reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Visionary to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation.
1. Unified glare rating based on ( 0.7 Ceiling/Cavity , 0.5 Walls , 0.2 Working Plane) with room dimensions (X = 4H , Y = 12H) Maximum rating recorded on any I8WT-Dxxxx variant was reported at 14.4 UGR using the above parameters.
2. Reported total lumen flux recorded using IRIS Tilt model (I8WT-DW3KF6) Total lumen flux varies based on product sub model, reflector and lens choices and technology use.
3. LM80 data (TM-21 10K) 10,000 hours of testing. 60,500 hours is based on L70 calculated data as per LM80 testing parameters.
4. 10 year warranty applies to the lamp and approved attached Phoenix Series LED driver. 7 year warranty on lamp and driver applies when being used in a commercial building. Please read our warranty disclosure statement on our website (found under the support menu) for more information.
5. Tested using 17 of the most common dimmers in New Zealand using Visionary lamp model E12W-Dx3K on a 1-2 lamp load.
6. 97+ CRI model applies to when Iris 2 is used with Studio Technology. 90+ CRI when used with its Base model.