Ultra high performance. Extremely high energy efficiency. Designed & built by Visionary for ultimate light output and longevity.
Features at a glance
- New Zealand's highest thermal safety compliance IC-F/IC-4
- Available in premium 90+ CRI for superior colour rendering
- High light output of 1300+ lumens1. Low power options available
- Designed & built in Canterbury, New Zealand
- Ultra-long lifespan lighting engine exceeding 60,000 hours2
- Two trim options. 150mm for new homes and 160mm for retrofitting
Eve XL 3 provides a synergy of beautiful aesthetics and extremely high performance in a medium sized luminaire housing. Developed specifically for applications that require higher light output and for retrofitting existing older luminaire technology.
To meet the needs of the greatest number of applications, Eve XL 3 is available in two different power options.
The design principal for Eve XL 3 was based on the long standing and highly respected Eve LED & XL series of recessed luminaries. Eve XL 3 carries its heritage with impeccable mechanical and visual design. Eve XL 3 is bright, easy to install, low profile and yet without sacrificing performance. Eve XL 3 fits a variety of ceilings with three trim colour options and three light colour options.
With years of experience in lighting engine design we have selectively chosen the optimal LED technology for Eve XL 3. We developed a custom designed circuit board and optics to ensure maximum light delivery in a ultra reliable platform. Boasting over 1300 lumens of light at under 13W1 is an incredible feat in itself. Eve XL 3 also features 90+ CRI colour rendering all models. You'll experience smooth wide beam light that has superb colour rendering and exceptional lifespan with an L70 lifespan exceeding 60,000 hours2.
Eve XL 3 has three trim colour options to choose from. Black, brushed aluminium and matte white. Our black is matte black and is anti-reflective to reduce glare. Our brushed trim has the aluminium directly brushed rather than applying heavy metals to the trim. Our white trim is powder coated using a special formulation that is extremely durable and designed for many of the most popular ceiling paints used in New Zealand.
Compatible with over 90% of New Zealand wall dimmer systems and most smart home electronics3.
Suitable as an update for all 150mm & 160mm downlights with cutouts between 122-142mm (152mm on 160mm trim) and trims up to 160mm.
Full 10 Year warranty4 on both the lamp and the included LED driver for peace of mind. *7-year commercial.
The attached Phoenix 2 LED driver is fully insulation coverable with approved insulation types.
Includes Visionary's proprietary CCT binning technology 'Tru-light' to ensure consistent colour.
Fully IC-F rated for use under all NZ approved insulation types including Pink Batts and Earthwool.
Available with superior colour rendering typically measured to be 90+ CRI for premium quality light colour rendering.
Designed with a fully sealed front lens to ensure no air movement from room-space to ceiling cavity.
Suitable for use in bathrooms + kitchens and indoor humid environments as well as under soffits.
SCB & HCB = Zero meaning that the product can abut combustible building elements safely.
A custom formulated trim finish to be highly durable. The trim colours are designed to match common design elements.
Premium quality components and thermal design help ensure a long product lifespan2.
1X Eve XL 3 Downlight
1X Phoenix 2 LED Driver (Dimmable)
1x Connect Cable (Pre-wired)
Cutout: 122-142 Standard(152)mm (Option)
Visionary Technologies reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Visionary to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation.
1. Reported total lumen flux recorded using Eve XL3 model (E13W-DW5K) Total lumen flux varies based on product sub model, reflector and lens choices and technology use.
2. LM80 data (TM-21 10K) 10,000 hours of testing. 60,500 hours is based on L70 calculated data as per LM80 testing parameters.
3. 10 year warranty applies to the lamp and approved attached Phoenix Series LED driver. 7 year warranty on lamp and driver applies when being used in a commercial building. Please read our warranty disclosure statement on our website (found under the support menu) for more information.
4. Tested using 17 of the most common dimmers in New Zealand using Visionary lamp model E12W-Dx3K on a 1-2 lamp load.