The Gold Series of recessed luminaires
Features at a glance
- New Zealand's highest thermal safety compliance IC-F/IC-4
- Available in premium 90+ CRI, Sleep LED™ and Studio LED™ Versions
- High light output of 1000+ lumens1. Low power options available
- Designed & built in Canterbury, New Zealand
- 10 Year lamp & driver warranty4
- Ultra-long lifespan lighting engine exceeding 60,000 hours2
As part of the new design, the trim and physical product mold was redeveloped from the ground up, building from the roots of its previous generations. The trim was made wider and incorporates a razor edged bezel - so it blends with the ceiling. The heatsink has been reduced in depth and we took the opportunity to optimise the thermal properties - it now runs cooler than the previous edition. Finally, we added our trade tested spring clip V2 to the design for strong, stable and reliable product installation.
Through optical and technological refinements, Eve G4 has reduced glare which does not exceed UGR 21.16 on any of its variations. You'll experience smooth crisp light without causing added stress on your eyes.
With years of experience in lighting engine design we have selectively chosen the optimal LED technology for Eve G4. Boasting over 1000 lumens of light at under 12W1 is an incredible feat in itself. We also upgraded the colour rendering index on all models of Eve G4 to 90+ CRI. You'll experience smooth wide beam light that has superb colour rendering and exceptional lifespan with an L70 lifespan exceeding 60,000 hours2.
There are three different product technologies available for Eve G4. These being Base - for high colour rendering, high performance applications. Secondly, sleep LED - a HEV blue peak eliminating light source technology. Finally, we have Studio LED, for Ultra high colour rendering applications.
Through years of refinement and general improvements, we have designed a world class package of design, performance and reliability.
Sleep LED technology removes the peak of HEV (high energy visible light) that disrupts the brains release of melatonin.
Studio LED technology provides ultimate colour representation with a colour rendering index of 97+. Studio technology additionally boasts high contrast light to bring the texture and appearance of objects to life. With studio, colours and textures with be vivid and lustrous.
Eve G4 has three trim colour options to choose from. Black, brushed aluminium and matte white. Our black is matte black and is anti-reflective to reduce glare. Our brushed trim has the aluminium directly brushed rather than applying heavy metals to the trim. Our white trim is powder coated using a special formulation that is extremely durable and designed for the most popular ceiling paints used in New Zealand.
Compatible with over 90% of New Zealand wall dimmer systems and most smart home electronics3.
Suitable as an update for all R80 downlights with cutouts between 100-122mm and trims up to 130mm.
Full 10 Year warranty4 on both the lamp and the included LED driver for peace of mind. *7-year commercial.
The attached Phoenix 2 LED driver is fully insulation coverable with approved insulation types.
Includes Visionary's proprietary CCT binning technology 'Tru-light' to ensure consistent colour.
Fully IC-F rated for use under all NZ approved insulation types including Pink Batts and Earthwool.
Available with industry best colour rendering typically measured to be 97+ CRI5 for premium quality light colour rendering.
Designed with a fully sealed front lens to ensure no air movement from room-space to ceiling cavity.
Suitable for use in bathrooms + kitchens and indoor humid environments as well as under soffits.
SCB & HCB = Zero meaning that the product can abut combustible building elements safely.
A custom formulated trim finish to be highly durable. The trim colours are designed to match common design elements.
Premium quality components and thermal design help ensure a long product lifespan2.
1X Eve G4 Downlight
1X Phoenix 2 LED Driver (Dimmable)
1x Connect Cable (Pre-wired)
Visionary Technologies reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Visionary to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation.
1. Reported total lumen flux recorded using Eve G4 model (E12W-DW4K) Total lumen flux varies based on product sub model, reflector and lens choices and technology use.
2. LM80 data (TM-21 10K) 10,000 hours of testing. 60,500 hours is based on L70 calculated data as per LM80 testing parameters.
3. 10 year warranty applies to the lamp and approved attached Phoenix Series LED driver. 7 year warranty on lamp and driver applies when being used in a commercial building. Please read our warranty disclosure statement on our website (found under the support menu) for more information.
4. Tested using 17 of the most common dimmers in New Zealand using Visionary lamp model E12W-Dx3K on a 1-2 lamp load.
5. 97+ CRI model applies to when Eve G4 is used with Studio Technology. 90+ CRI when used with its Base model variant.
6. Unified glare rating based on ( 0.7 Ceiling/Cavity , 0.5 Walls , 0.2 Working Plane) with room dimensions (X = 4H , Y = 12H) Maximum rating recorded on any E12W-Dxxxx variant was reported at 21.1 UGR using the above parameters.