The king of medium sized retrofit downlights
Features at a glance
- New Zealand's highest thermal safety compliance IC-F/IC-4
- Uses up to 89% less energy than a 100W incandescent downlight
- Fully IP65 rating and sealed design - suitable for bathrooms & soffits
- Designed & Built in Canterbury, New Zealand
- Long lifespan lighting engine exceeding 50,000 hours2
- 1000 Lumen output1
- 7-Year warranty3
Compatible with over 90% of New Zealand wall dimmer systems and most smart home electronics4.
Suitable as an update for almost all incandescent downlights with cutouts between 122-152mm and trims up to 160mm.
Full 7 Year warranty3 on both the lamp and the included LED driver for peace of mind. *5-year commercial.
The attached Phoenix 2 LED driver is fully insulation coverable with approved insulation types.
Includes Visionary's proprietary CCT binning technology 'Tru-light' to ensure consistent colour.
Fully IC-F rated for use under all NZ approved insulation types including Pink Batts and Earthwool.
Available with industry standard colour rendering typically measured to be 80+ CRI for quality light colour.
Designed with a fully sealed front lens to ensure no air movement from room-space to ceiling cavity.
Suitable for use in bathrooms + kitchens and indoor humid environments as well as under soffits.
SCB & HCB = Zero meaning that the product can abut combustible building elements safely.
A custom formulated trim finish to be highly durable. The trim colour is designed to match common design elements.
Premium quality components and thermal design help ensure a long product lifespan2.
1X Apollo XL Downlight
1X Phoenix 2 LED Driver (Dimmable)
1x Connect Cable (Pre-wired)
Visionary Technologies reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Visionary to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation.
1. Reported total lumen flux recorded using Apollo XL model (A11WX-DW3K) Total lumen flux varies based on product sub model, reflector and lens choices and technology use.
2. LM80 data (TM-21 10K) 10,000 hours of testing.50,000 hours is based on L70 calculated data as per LM80 testing parameters.
3. 7 year warranty applies to the lamp and approved attached Phoenix Series LED driver. 5 year warranty on lamp and driver applies when being used in a commercial building. Please read our warranty disclosure statement on our website (found under the support menu) for more information.
4. Tested using 17 of the most common dimmers in New Zealand using Visionary lamp model E12W-Dx3K on a 1-2 lamp load.